Are you an experienced and versatile Senior Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic start-up environment, to have real impact and huge opportunity? If so I’m working exclusively with an exceptional start up who are looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual to join the team.
In this role you will work closely with the founders and be the go-to person for everything technical, playing a pivotal role in shaping the technology land scape and ongoing development of their SaaS product built using .Net and React, whilst also having having influence on business direction.
The company is a growing start-up that is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology whilst working towards a fantastic cause. They have created an innovative solutions that has a real impact on people’s lives. As a core member of the team and as part of the business, you will have the chance to work with brilliant minds and contribute towards bettering the well being and mental health of people across Australia and the globe.
This is truly an opportunity that can be life changing, perfect in it’s timing to get involved as the first tech hire to own the technology roadmap and decisions of a SaaS product in place, one where you can be part of something special and at the same time propelling your career forward with the opportunity to become the Head of or CTO for this company, all whilst working on a cause for the greater good. I know, sounds to good to be true, but it’s true!
- Lead and participate in the development and implementation of high-quality software solutions using the .Net technology stack.
- Collaborate closely with the founders to design, develop, and deploy new features
- Act as the primary technical point of contact for the business, offering guidance, support, and mentorship.
- Solve complex technical challenges and provide hands-on expertise in software development.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes, code reviews, and best practices.
- 5+ experience as a Senior Engineer working with the .Net technology stack
- Proven expertise in designing and delivering scalable, reliable, and secure software solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, wearing multiple hats and adapting to changing priorities.
- Comfortable working in an unstructured environment and being the GoTo for technology
- A can do attitude with the ability to proactively find answers and solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude toward challenges.
- Exposure to architecture is a huge +
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams including technical and non technical stakeholders.
- Proficient in developing web applications using ASP.Net and C#.
- Familiarity with deploying software in a cloud environment, preferably in Azure.
- Skilled in working within a DevOps environment and utilizing CI/CD practices.
- Experience in working with Angular and/or React frameworks.
- Opportunity to work on a product that has a real impact on people’s mental health and well being
- Fast-paced, dynamic, and inclusive work environment that encourages innovation and creativity.
- Founders who will truly get behind you and support you, making you part of the business and involving you in decisions
- Huge opportunity for career growth
If you feel this is the right role for you, or simply want to have a confidential chat about the role, please send your CV to Contact@OurPath.com.au
Please note, this is a permanent position based in Melbourne in a hybrid environment of onsite and remote working. Only applicants with full working rights will be considered.