A great opportunity with an end client who are an excellent and leading organisation in their field and are looking for an IT Support Engineer. Working as part of a collaborate team in a fun vibrant office, the business is looking for someone who can manage level 1 support and open to learning level 2.
As the Support Engineer you will be the first point of contact for IT and communication issues across the business and provide first level technical assistance and support covering computer systems, software and hardware.
- Providing level 1 IT Support to team members across ANZ
- Assisting the IT team members with level 2 enquiries to offer them exposure to different support tiers (great opportunity to get exposure and growth!)
- Conducting IT inductions for new hires and configuring setups for newly onboarded users.
- Familiarity with remote desktop support and proficiency in utilizing M365.
- Displaying a strong customer-service orientation and adept communication skills, engaging effectively with individuals of varying IT expertise levels. Guiding them through technical issues is a key responsibility.
- Demonstrating proactive tendencies and exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Exhibiting excellent time management capabilities while efficiently managing competing priorities.
- Being enthusiastic and comfortable in an IT role situated in a visible environment, such as an open-plan office with a lively and interactive work culture.
- Ideally 1-2 years of prior experience in an IT Support capacity
- Experience providing support in a Microsoft 365 environment
- Experience supporting users across both Software & Hardware
- Advantageous but not required; Exposure to Dynamics 365, Intune and Cisco
- Have both the skills to engage with the wider business whilst being technically competent with respect to applications and the general operational awareness of IT
- Ability to confidently troubleshooting issues
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Supportive culture with a hybrid working environment – 3 days onsite 2 days remove
- Investment into training learning & growth
- High employee retention – People join, love it and stay!
- Collaborative business with regular social events and event of month celebrations
- New modern Sydney CBD office