An innovative and well-funded SaaS company is seeking a Frontend Engineer to join their team. They are currently rebuilding their platform with new and fresh code to create a superior product that can scale and succeed using modern architecture. As a Frontend Engineer you will work with a close-knit technical team and the CTO to help shape a number of products.
The business have a open table approach when it comes to ideas and solutions so your input will be crucial to the ongoing build, being able to utilise your strengths and focus on what you do best.
The right person for this role will be someone who enjoys building products and likes to get involved in all stages of development. Some key points that will make you stand out;
- Experience working in either a start up environment or on SaaS platforms
- Able to work in a collaborative environment and happy to bring and share new ideas
- 5+ Years software development experience
- Proficiency with modern CSS libraries such as Bootstrap, Tailwind, Foundation
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines, i.e, Webpack, Babel
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience across solution design is highly regarded
- Experience/understanding of .Net is a + (they are a Microsoft shop) but isn’t essential
- Worked with complex software applications
- Experience in a Cloud environment (Azure OR AWS)
- Able to work closely with all stakeholders, from CEO down
- A forward thinking organisation who promote a brilliant internal culture
- Opportunity to work with a great deal of autonomy with a fun and supportive team
- Stable organisation with strong foundations and ongoing growth
If you feel this is the right role for you, or simply want to have a confidential chat about the role, please send your CV to Contact@OurPath.com.au
Please note, this is a permanent only applicants with full working rights will be considered.